OpenText™ Gupta Team Developer (TD) is an agile low-code software development tool that helps staff build and deploy desktop software projects quickly. Gupta Team Developer offers developers a comprehensive integrated development environment (IDE) with well guided development, powerful debugging and support for many target build types.
- Cross-platform deployment. Maximizes code reusability over various deployment platforms, including .NET, Win32, Win64 and web services providers.
- Easy low-code solution integration. Connects applications to software solutions, such as SAP®, SalesForce or OpenText APIs, using REST or XML web services.
- Source controlI. Includes direct access to popular source code management solutions, such as SubVersion, Git and Microsoft® Team Foundation Server.
- Well-designed, data-aware UX controls. Leverages a powerful report builder for application-based reports, rich data grids, flexible chart and rich text control and more with easy data binding.
- Code profiling for fast application performance. Uses code profiling to detect bottlenecks and other issues in code, enabling developers to take performance-increasing counteractions.
- Powerful database connectivity. Includes database drivers for Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase and Gupta SQLBase, ODBC, OLE DB and .NET to connect databases quickly and easy.